“He sat back in his leather aviator jacket, his black T-shirt and jeans, that wicked silver skull ring on his finger, and the Stygian sword at his side. His tufts of black hair struck up in curls like baby bat wings. His eyes were kind of sad and empty, as if he’d stared into the depths of Tartarus - which he had.”
Percy was a lot more than that. Even boyfriend really didn’t cover it. They’d been through so much together, at this point Percy was part of her—a sometimes annoying part, sure, but definitely a part she could not live without.
• Luke Castellan, son of Hermes.
• Fighting Skills: Even before coming to Camp Half-Blood, Luke was able to survive out in the open for years, even when he lost his sword was forced to use a golf club as a weapon instead.
• Swordsmanship: Luke is an expert swordsman, possibly the best demigod swordsman at Camp Half-Blood during the time he spent there, surpassing even the Ares and Athena demigods.
• Will Power: Luke has a strong will, this was shown when he was able to fight Kronos himself for control of his body.
• Lock Manipulation: Luke can magically sense the internal structure and mechanisms of any lock he touches, and is able to make it unlock. If concentrates enough, Luke can unlock it telekinetically.
• Lock Intuition: Luke can also identify curses and traps placed on locks. If he concentrates hard enough, he can deactivate them.
• Enhanced theft abilities: Luke is able to steal things without people noticing, even Olympian gods, such as when he stole both the Master Bolt and Helm of Darkness.
• Money manipulation: Since Hermes is the god of merchants, Luke mentions in The Diary of Luke Castellan that he is quite good with money.
• Internet manipulation: Even though Luke hasn’t use computers much, Hermes is the god of communications, and even claims to have invented the Internet. Therefore, Luke can instinctively use the Internet.
• Teleportation: In the The Lightning Thief, Luke vanished in a "ripple of darkness" after swingling his sword through the air. However, whether this was due to his demigod ability as a son of Hermes, or was simply a power of his sword Blackbiter, is unknown.
• Ancient Greek Alchemy: In The Diary of Luke Castellan, Luke learned to create and find the recipe for magic potions, such as Greek Fire.
9/? favorite book female characters: annabeth chase (percy jackson)
You know, everything they say about you is wrong, Clarisse. You actually do have a sense of humour.
“La buena suerte es una farsa. El éxito verdadero requiere sacrificio.”
"Nobody’s going to judge you."
Nico’s mouth twisted into a sneer. “Really? That would be a first. I’m the son of Hades, Jason. I might as well be covered in blood or sewage, the way people treat me. I dont belong anywhere. I’m not even from this century. But even that’s not enough to set me apart.”
Get to know me meme: [1/5] favourite male characters - Nico Di Angelo (Heroes of Olympus)